Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas markets

Hey up! My good pal Alys and I have got a stall in the Spiegeltent on Saturday 1st & 8th Dec at the Magpies & I Vintage & Handmade Christmas Market ! We'll be selling decorations, cards, prints, bags and more!
Here's the spiegel...

A mixture of vintage, crafter's, illustrators, knitters, & dress makers. We have milliner’s, card screen printers, vintage furniture, clothing, children’s toys, handmade homewares, florist and cake sellers to name a few.
Over 50 stalls of vintage & handmade.
We also have a vintage children's grotto with story teller, café, music, live vintage themed acts and a pop-up parlour to give you that vintage do!
You can also get in the Christmas spirit with our fully stocked bar and outdoor mulled wine seller.

 Should be a great day! Race  you to the Pop Up Parlour...I wants me some Victory Rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment